One -to- One Yoga
I offers one-to-one or small group sessions at your home or workspace. One-to-one classes can be helpful if:
1. You are completely new to yoga and want to build confidence before trying out a class.
2. You are working with a specific injury or health condition. Yoga can be adapted and helpful for many conditions. Please contact me to discuss your situation and I will let you know if I feel I am able to support you.
3. For regular students who want to develop a particular aspect of their practice. It may be a particular type of pose, establishing a home practice, or developing more upper body strength, for example.
4. For people who have had a break from yoga and want to kick start their practice again.
5. For students whose schedules make it difficult to attend a regular class.
What are the benefits:
Yoga sessions designed for your specific needs with appropriate modifications and at a pace that is right for you at that time.
Increased skill and confidence to take with you into group classes if you’d like.
Self-practice routines and videos so that you can practice at home confidently to make more progress.
Contact me for more information on how to get started.
Thank you for your interest in one-to-one yoga sessions with me.
Please fill out the information below and I will get back to discuss how we might work together.