I offers one-to-one or small group sessions at your home or workspace. One-to-one classes can be helpful if:
1. You are completely new to yoga and want to build confidence before trying out a class.
2. You are working with a specific injury or health condition. Yoga can be adapted and helpful for many conditions. Please contact me to discuss your situation and I will let you know if I feel I am able to support you.
3. For regular students who want to develop a particular aspect of their practice. It may be a particular type of pose, establishing a home practice, or developing more upper body strength, for example.
4. For people who have had a break from yoga and want to kick start their practice again.
5. For students whose schedules make it difficult to attend a regular class.
What are the benefits:
Yoga sessions designed for your specific needs with appropriate modifications and at a pace that is right for you at that time.
Increased skill and confidence to take with you into group classes if you’d like.
Self-practice routines and videos so that you can practice at home confidently to make more progress.
Contact me for more information on how to get started.